News and Announcements
Have you joined the WSHS Crew Parents Facebook page?
Once on Facebook, search for WSHS Crew Parents or use this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/184584478392354/
It is a closed group, so you may need to click +Join Group below the cover photo in order to join.
Registration for the 2018-2019 season is now open. Please click on the following link to register at our Ronin site:http://www.roninregistration.com?_rtu=11111111907
Couldn’t make the October 16 Membership Meeting?
View the slides here:
To Participate in Winter Workouts You Must:
• Register at http://www.roninregistration.com?_rtu=11111111907 and pay the $150 registration fee
• Submit a completed paper copy of VHSL Athletic Physical to Activity Office
• View the concussion training video (rower and one parent/guardian)
• Scan (no camera pictures) and email the following items to VPAdmin@spartancrew.org
- FCPS Emergency Care Form (only needed if rower did not row during fall)
- Participation Policy
- WSCBC Rower and Parent/Guardian Responsibilities
Leaf raking fundraising jobs are available
Sign up at https://www.timetosignup.com/wscbcleafraking/sheet/1271399.
Questions? Contact Deb Perella at email@example.com.
- Unless coordinated ahead of time, all rakers meet at the WSHS parking lot by main entrance at the front of the School 15 min prior to the raking time to ride to the job.
- All rakers (to include the parent if they rake) will receive $10/hr. Jobs last 3-4 hours, or until the job is complete.
- Rakers will provide rakes, blowers and a positive GET ’ER DONE attitude. Homeowners will provide the bags.
- If you must cancel, PLEASE try to find a substitute parent/raker and email firstname.lastname@example.org