Leaf Raking Fundraiser
Happy Fall everyone!
Leaf raking jobs are available. This is a great opportunity for rowers to earn money towards their dues. Please read all of the instructions below before signing up. Have questions? Contact Deb Perrella at email@example.com for help!
Leaf Raking Instructions
Please remember to provide the best service possible. We want this to be a beneficial experience for all.
The first people to sign up for each job listed MUST be a parent/child team.
· Once a PARENT has signed up for a job, the other spots will be open for students to sign up.
· Check back frequently as jobs are opened OR more jobs are added.
· There may be more than one job per day, scroll down sign-up sheet to see all jobs.
· Job start times: AM at 8:00 and PM at 1:00
Day of Job:
· Meet in front of WSHS main entrance 15 min prior to start time to ride to the job unless otherwise coordinated with parent raker.
· Rakers will provide rakes and a positive GET ’ER DONE attitude. Homeowners will provide the bags.
· All rakers (including parent- if they rake) will receive $10/hr. Jobs last 3-4 hours, or until the job is complete.
· Homeowners and the parent will agree on the number of hours needed to complete the job. Payment will be collected (check or cash) before departing the jobsite. Any tips received will be divided between the rakers.
· Checks should be made out to WSCBC and dropped off soon after job completion with:
8495 Middle Run Dr, Springfield
· Each rower’s account will be credited funds earned for upcoming dues payments.
· In the case of rain or inclement weather, the parent raker will contact the homeowner and determine if they still want the leaves raked or to reschedule for the following weekend.
Then will notify rakers of plans.
· If you must cancel, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to find a substitute parent/raker.